About the Journal
Stem Cell Investigation
Aims and Scope
The Stem Cell Investigation (SCI; Stem Cell Investig; print ISSN: 2306-9759; Online ISSN: 2313-0792) is a free access, peer-reviewed online journal covering basic, translational, and clinical research on all aspects of stem cells. It publishes original research articles and reviews on embryonic stem cells, induced pluripotent stem cells, adult tissue-specific stem/progenitor cells, cancer stem like cells, stem cell niche, stem cell technology, stem cell based drug discovery, and regenerative medicine. Stem Cell Investigation is indexed in PubMed/PMC since April, 2016.
Information for Authors
SCI is a member of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and it follows the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines and the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to SCI, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of SCI articles, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint order, please contact: email@example.com
SCI is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on March 08, 2022