Already have a Username/Password for Stem Cell Investigation?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The materials on this Website may be downloaded from this site (one machine-readable copy and one print copy per page) for personal, noncommercial use only. Except otherwise permitted below, any further reproduction, distribution, transmission, display, publication, or broadcast requires prior written statement.
Copyright of the content available in the CDT journal is held by the publishers. Materials available on CDT's websites may be downloaded, printed, linked to, and/or redistributed for noncommercial, course teaching purposes only provided such materials are not altered or modified in any way and provided credit to the relevant site and an indication of the URL where the material appears are included.
You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from copies of the content.
If you have any question, please contact AME Publishing Company.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.